Dr. Nandini Govindarajan
Dr Nandini Govindarajan is a skilled and dedicated Diagnostic oncopathologist with a subspecialty focus on breast, bone, and soft tissue malignancies. She is trained at multiple prestigious institutions such as Kilpauk medical college and Goschen Institute of pathology, Madras medical college. Her work experience of 13 years includes the oncology department of Government Royapettah hospital and Cancer institute Adyar . She has more than 15 years experience reporting Cytology, Histopathology, Bone marrow aspirates, Frozen sections and Immunohistochemistry.
Known for her patient-centric, quality-conscious, and evidence-based practice, she highly values timely, accurate,
and precise reports to help her patients through difficult times. She cherishes academic contributions as much as her diagnostic work. She is a life member of many breast and BST specialty associations and the Indian Academy of pathologists. She has published articles in a few national journals.
- Member of Association of breast pathology, UK
- Member of International society of breast pathology
- Life member of Indian association of pathologists and microbiologists and IAP-ID
- Life member of Indian musculoskeletal oncology society
- Founding member of Association of bone and soft tissue pathologists
- Distinction in both Pathology and Surgery in MBBS. Distinction in MD
- Got second certificate in the Gold medal examination held for Surgery in KMC
- 278th Rank in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination, 2008
- Won top prizes in pathology Quizzes held in SRIHER, KMC and MMC with man of the match prize in Lung pathology conference in SRIHER in 2009